There is none like you O Lord, nor are there any works like yours. We worship You and glorify Your name for You are great and do wondrous things! (from Psalm 86:8-10)
No workplace much less any society can function without a chain of command, everyone has their roles to play. Some are in the lead role and some are in the supporting cast role and neither role is better than the other, it just depends on how God’s gifted and wired us.
"The Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” - 1 Samuel 16:7
10 Signs You're a People-Pleaser
1. You pretend to agree with everyone.
2. You feel responsible for how other people feel.
3. You apologize often.
4. You feel burdened by the things you have to do.
5. You can’t say no.
6. You feel uncomfortable if someone is angry at you.
7. You act like the people around you.
8. You need praise to feel good.
9. You go to great lengths to avoid conflict.
10. You don’t admit when your feelings are hurt.
“Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might.” - Ecclesiastes 9:10
"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men...You are serving the Lord Christ. " -Colossians 3:23-24
Christian ethics are not so much about what is morally right and appropriate but about servanthood.
“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.” - Matthew 6:24
Our Christ centered and Christ empowered work counts for eternity.