Frequently Asked Questions
What is your ministry called?
R | Women / Women's Ministry
What is the purpose, goal, or mission statement for your ministry?
The mission statement is to equip, encourage, and engage women, in the pursuit of God's glory. "Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith,...And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together...but encouraging one another" (Hebrews 10: 22b, 24-25a (ESV)
What are the specific duties of your ministry?
There are many ways that women can get involved in the Women’s ministry! There are triennial Bible Studies, Moms’ Playgroup, Women’s Events, Women’s Conferences and “Resolved Hearts,” a letter writing ministry to encourage women.
What is the time commitment for your ministry? (As in how many Sundays per month would someone serve, do people need to come early or stay late on Sundays, are there duties to be done during the week, etc.)
- Bible Study is offered three times a year: Spring, Summer and Fall. These studies are usually about 7 weeks long which require weekly homework and a weekly gathering. During the gatherings, the ladies will discuss the homework and pray for one another.
- Moms’ playgroup meets once a month so that the mothers at the Resolved can connect and play with their children together, enjoying our beautiful city.
- There are also a few fellowship events throughout the year such as the Women’s Tea. A highlight of the women’s ministry is the annual Fall Women’s Day Conference which has teaching, worship, relaxation and fellowship.
- “Resolved Hearts” is a lettering writing ministry to encourage the women at the Resolved.
- If you’d like to get involved with planning any of these events, please contact Jenny Kvaternik at [email protected].
Is any certain experience necessary for your ministry or will you train people?
No experience necessary, come as you are!